Many of you are currently in the process of applying for product certification in accordance with generation 8. If you’re interested in being part of the first to certify ceremony, here are some important details:
- To be included in the first to certify ceremony, completed applications for certification according to TCO Certified, generation 8, must be received by November 20.
- Representatives from each first to certify brand will be welcomed on the stage, where they will receive one certificate for each product category, where they have products certified in accordance with generation 8. Eligible product categories are displays, notebooks, tablets, desktops, all-in-one PCs, smartphones, headsets and projectors.
- The complete list of the brand’s first certified products will be displayed during the handover of the certificates.
- Each brand has the opportunity to contribute one image of a first certified product, to be displayed as part of the background.
Additional media and promotional opportunities
- All first certified products will be listed in our Product Finder.
- TCO Development will issue a global press release, mentioning all first to certify brand names.
- Social media opportunities for first to certify brands in relation to the launch, including TCO Certified outreach, mentioning those brands taking part in the ceremony.
- Individual interview opportunities for brands, purchasers and other stakeholders.
The launch event in Brussels is a platform to discuss and engage with purchasers, policymakers and other stakeholders working with sustainable IT. Register here.