Effects of TCO Certified in the IT product supply chain
Impacts and Insights 2019 measures sustainability progress among brand owners with IT products certified according to TCO Certified, 2015-2018.
About the report
- The new report Impacts and Insights 2019 from TCO Development measures the sustainability progress among brand owners with IT products certified according to TCO Certified.
- The measured time period is 2015-2018 and findings are based on independent factory audits at 20 final assembly factories manufacturing certified products, independent verification reports and interviews with brand owner senior management representatives.
- The report covers three main areas: social responsibility in final assembly factories, hazardous substances and conflict minerals.
Learn about the keys to solving the most pressing sustainability challenges in the IT product supply chain.
Keys to progress
Many sustainability issues in the IT industry are difficult to solve and may reoccur even after closure. Here are six keys to faster and more lasting change.
Why TCO Certified?
TCO Certified includes the keys to solving sustainability problems in IT product supply chains.
More than just an ecolabel
- Global sustainability certification for IT products
- Comprehensive, up to date criteria
- Independent verification of compliance
- Eight product categories
Get started with sustainable IT purchasing